- The RPOP website received 45.78% more visits in 2011 against 2010 through about 0.22 million visits.
- It continued to appear on First page of Google (or Yahoo…) search and normally on top of first page with most commonly searched terms in medical radiation protection.
- RPOP became social with links to Facebook and Twitter
- Major part of the RPOP website was made available in Spanish language.
- New page on Public Information on Radiation is an essential part of our life added
- Poster on 10 Pearls: Radiation protection of patients in fluoroscopy released
- Poster on 10 Pearls: Radiation protection of Staff in fluoroscopy released
- Russian Translation of poster on 10 Pearls: Radiation protection of Staff and Patients in fluoroscopy were released
- New pages released on Fluoroscopy in Operating Theatres
- New training material made available for Free download as .ppt slides:
- Radiation Protection in Pediatric Radiology
- Radiation Protection in Digital Radiology
- Training material translated into RUSSIAN made available
- Radiation Protection in PET/CT translated into SPANISH made available
- New page on Networks of the IAEA on Radiation Protection of Children released
- Pages that were updated: Orthopedics, Cardiology, Gastroenterology
- Release of an international Reporting system for events in interventional procedures (SAFRAD)
- Patient information page on radiation protection in Computed Tomography translated into Chinese, Russian and Arabic
- New launch of a Newsletter on Radiation Protection of Children (Asia)
- New launch of a Newsletter of Network of Gastroenterologist in Radiation Protection in Latin American countries
- A number of latest news items were posted
- The Latest Literature pages were regularly updated
quarta-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2012
Overview em proteção radiológica dos pacientes em 2011 (RPOP)